Lisa-Marie tagged me in a fun post all about me, well her’s was about herself. I felt I havent blogged in a while so I had better do this one. (I will be doing catch up posts and explain where I have been.)
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions given
- Set 11 new questions
- Tag 11 people
1. I have 4 tattoos, got my first at 17 and the last at about 23. I do want one more in honour of my dad, but the only problem with that is that I will have an uneven number.
2. I am scared of finally finishing my studies and heading into the ‘real’ world.
3. I pierced my own ear, the top hole. I then did my friend’s after she saw mine. Dont worry I used vodka and flame to sterilise the needle.
4. I am dying to fall pregnant with number 2 now!
5. The longer it gets the more I miss being involved in the special needs field, normal kids just aren’t the same.
6. I have a phobia of Park-town prawns. I was going to link this to a picture of one but I get the hibby-gibbies just thinking about looking at a picture of one.
7. I love the fact that my son is a mini version of my dad. My favourite is the same sparkle he has in his eyes when he smiles or is happy.
8. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to my mother.
9. I am addicted to facebook, twitter, blogs and sites like FML and lamebook. I used to be addicted to a forum, but now I just hover and don’t post.
10. I am over waiting to hear from the US consulate on whether or not we will get our visas. Seriously do we even look remotely like terrorists?
11. I find doing things like this extremely challenging, battle to talk about random things about myself.
1. If you were to have unlimited funds for a themed birthday party, what would the theme be and why? For myself I would have a kids party for my 30th with all the bells and whistles that go with it, and of course adding in some adult level fun. For Graeme I am not sure what I would do, right now I would have to say a Shaun the Sheep party.
2. What is your fantasy job and why? An educational psychologist doing play therapy and to open up my respite for special needs kids in Cape Town.
3. What is your ultimate favourite “me” thing to do? I would have to say getting lost in a good book or exploring some where new.
4. What is your favourite item of clothing? I must be honest I don’t really have one.
5. If you were offered an extreme makeover, would you do it – if not, why? If so, what would you change about your appearance? I would go for it, why not I am sure it would be lots of fun. Extreme as in surgery change would have to be my boobs, they used to be my best bit. But I know what they are like after breast feeding one child for 14 month, so I dont want to know what they are like after 4.
6. Summer or Winter? Why? Winter by a long shot. You can always get warm in winter, summer you cant get cool. I also love snuggling in winter.
7. Have you ever met someone famous? Who and when? Can’t say I have. That type of thing doesn’t really appeal to me. But there are a few famous people I would love to meet.
8. What is your most cherished item? Can I say my son. He is defiantly something I could not live without. A material item… I would have to say the stuff I have of my dads.
9. What is your greatest fear? I always said lossing those close to me, then it came true. But I think that it still applies.
10. What motivates or inspires you? Graeme motivates me and gives me a reason to be happy every day, and I want to make Bearn and my mother proud.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own!? I am sorry but I only have about 3 out of storage, in I have no idea. Not that many though.
My Questions posed
- What can you not leave the house without?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What is your proudest moment in life?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done or your most embarrassing moment?
- Sea or mountains?
- If you could choose would you be a stay at home mom or would you work?
- If you could choose any location for your dream date where would it be and why?
- What is currently in your handbag?
- How did you meet your partner?
- If you could choose any one, whose shoes would you put under you bed for a night?
- What is your naughty, only yours, indulgence?