I was thinking today of all the various things I have learnt since having Graeme.
- Graeme can give himself a fright, yet I can cough and he wont budge.
- Pregnancy is too short and goes too quickly. I miss feeling him move.
- When at shops 90% of women have to look at the baby, even if that means falling over themselves to see.
- You can change a nappy and it can need to be changed 2 minutes later.
- I never tire of staring at him.
- Little people go through lots of clothes.
- Never think you have nappy changing down, cause thats when you get wet.
- Baby breath smells better than puppy breath.
- I can’t get enough smiles.
(I will keep updating this post as I learn more )