I went to Gym today after my 2 weeks of not being allowed to do any form of exercise. Felt good, but that may change by morning.
While I was gymming I was thinking about all of the reasons I was there and what I was doing it for. So why not write them down and share…
1. I want to look good. I am over being the fat one!
2. I want to have a successful VBAC next time round.
3. I want to be able to walk into a store and buy anything and know it will look good.
4. I want to be a good role model for Graeme (and any future children), I dont want to be the fat parent that can’t take part because they are out of breathe in 2 minutes!
5. I want to find my self confidence.
My new motto: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!